Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Some serenity

I wanted to make a more peaceful blog entry as the last couple were certainly more cold pricklies than warm fuzzies (anyone remember that book?). So here is a video from the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. It's one of the two Beluga whales. Amazing beasts. (Dont' mind the shakiness at the end... I forgot how to stop it once I started recording.)


And an as an addendum, a little birdie was on my window sill appearing to try and get in! Sive put an end to that by leaping and thrusting herself at the window. No harm came to the cat or bird. But it was interesting to see the bird exploring my windows. I wonder if the people who lived here before left seed on the sill or something. I think I'd have to avoid that as there are way too many crows in Tacoma to go bird whispering. They call a group of crows "a murder" for a reason... ;) Okay, go back and watch my peaceful video again :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home