Sunday, June 03, 2007

Road tripping

Just finished day one of the 4-5 day drive to Tacoma. Yay for free hotel wireless. :)

So sad leaving my awesome condo. :( and my friends :( especially my pregnant friends who may be moms by the time I see them again.

Sive and I are chilling in our $46 hotel room. At least it has AC to beat this Wisconsin heat. Tomorrow hopefully will make it through most of South Dakota.

Today's tally:
1 time zone change, 4 states (Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin), and about 400 miles (shorter driving day as we stopped to see a cousin in Chicago on the way out).

Probably around 2000 miles or so to go. Hopefully will have free wireless again to update tomorrow. Must now get my beauty rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long driving day. Thinking 10 hours on the road.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home