Saturday, March 24, 2007

Dr. What's Herface?


Last night I got my contract from Tacoma. It states that this contract is between them and Dr. Me. How crazy is that! They might as well have written between Tacoma and Donald Duck it's so foreign to see that.

I know I've gotten a lot of junk mail to me as Dr. But it's still bizarre. I still wonder who I've tricked to get this far. Then I remember my Ob/Gyn rotation, or my Chelsea SubI, or surgery and realize I've put in the blood sweat and tears to get this.

I've also gone and joined facebook. For the uninitiated (that was me a few weeks ago) Facebook is this online networking system. Like Friendster or MySpace or any of those million of totally useless online devices. However, I did manage to find two people from my postbac program that I think about all the freaking time and have wondered about for 5 years now! So that is exciting. It's more popular with the youngsters so not a lot of people my age seem to be on it. In fact, I couldn't find anyone from my graduating class at Wesleyan that I knew.

Regardless, it'll be a nice distraction on call nights, I'm sure, and for now a good way to keep track of what people are up to.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger zenali said...

I am so proud of you! :)

(And Sive is looking as cute as ever!)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home