Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tuesday Quickie


The morning was prenatal clinic. A great experience and I am again reminded how I really need more OB experience. We had high risk, first prenatals, teen pregnancies… it was a busy day. In the afternoon I had designated project time to prepare for my presentation and then dinner with my preceptor and his wife. We had yummy pasta and talked until late and then, again, I wrangled the dogs in the house (with more success) and am about to crash. (photo of Wooly, the somber one.)

Forgot to tell the story of the kamikazee bunnies. When Jes and I were climbing into the mountains above Crystal Valley were accosted by bunnies. From the left, the right, diving under the wheels of her Civic. As we were winding up the mountains and the drop-off appeared to our right (my side), I began to prepare myself for the death of a bunny. They were evil bunnies, I was telling my sister. They were NOT cute cotton-tailed little hoppy things, they were EVIL and if they got in our way they might be dead, evil bunnies. Thankfully, we dodged them sucessfully and as we ascending the bunnies thinned out in number.... then we came to the cows. But I already talked about that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home